Adjustable Shoe Organiser Sholzzer InnovaGoods 6 Units
The Sholzzer InnovaGoods adjustable shoe organiser enables you to organise footwear easily. It provides an innovative and simple way to organise footwear conveniently and takes up the minimum amount of space. Thanks to its adjustable height, it can be adapted for any type of footwear. It includes 6 separate units for 12 shoes, which makes it easy to place in various locations and in various positions.
- Original, modern, functional, versatile, non-slip design
- Can be fully taken apart, includes assembly instructions
- Adjustable opening angle: 3 height/tilt levels
- 6 separate units: suitable for 1 unit per pair of shoes
- Total capacity for 6 pairs: space for 12 items of footwear
- Lightweight, portable, multi-position, easy to use, carry and store
- Organise and optimise storage space in wardrobes, shelves, etc.
- Universal, adaptable for all types of footwear: shoes, slippers, ankle boots, flip flops…
This practical shoe organiser is very easy to assemble by following the instructions included. Perfect for placing on the wardrobe shelves so that your footwear is always to hand and well organised, although it can also be placed on shelves and other spaces.
Its lightweight, portable and multi-position design offers many advantages, such as great versatility when making the most of the space available and the ability to organise a wide range of footwear.
- Material: PP
- Colour: Grey
- Original design: Innovative and functional
- Type: Shoe Organiser
- Units: 6 Units
- Includes: 6 individual shoe holders (one for each pair)
- Capacity: 6 pairs (12 trainers, shoes etc.)
- Multi-position: Versatile and adaptable
- Changeable height: 10-17 cm
- Non-slip: Firm hold
- Universal: Suitable for all types of footwear
- Detachable: Easy to assemble and disassemble
- Compact: Tidy and space saving
- Easy to use: Convenient and easy to use
- Light and manageable: Easy to transport and store
- Approx. dimensions:
- 10 x 10 x 26 cm
- 10 x 17 x 26 cm
- Packaging and manual in 24 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Slovenian, Greek, Czech, Bulgarian, Croatian, Slovakian, Estonian, Russian and Latvian